Welcome to the submission site for the 2018 Interaction Awards! Click here to start your entry now.
The Interaction Awards recognize and celebrate examples of excellence in Interaction Design across domains, channels, environments and cultures.
All entries will be evaluated based on the following criteria: opportunity, audience, impact, craft and category appropriateness. All entries are judged in two rounds. The first is an anonymous peer-review by IxDA members and second, for shortlisted entries, by our 2018 Interaction Awards jury.
As in previous years, we actively encourage participation from all over the world and across all levels of experience. Read more about the Interaction Awards categories, rules, and prizes.
As you put together your entry, there are a few things to keep in mind.
- You must own or represent the owner of the work
- You may not submit any confidential information.
- Once payment is made there are no refunds and you cannot edit your entry
- By entering, you agree to the Terms and Conditions
- Any questions? Read About the Awards or ask for help